For ESTLCAM 10 and 11.1xx
The control card has the following connection options:
- Motor driver Step X Y Z also several drivers per output e.g. 2 motors on Y axis
- Dir X Y Z also multiple drivers per output
- 8 in ESTLCAM 11 freely adjustable inputs, sensors, limit switches, stylus, touch plate, start, stop, etc.
- Output 1 and 2 (e.g. for suction, cooling water, laser, etc.)
- Output to switch a relay for a milling motor
- 0-10V / 0-5V Output for frequency inverter (adjustable)
- DCM / FOR for frequency inverters - Adjustable
- Additional voltage output Output 6V
- 12V input
- Inputs Poti, Feed and Speed over ride
- Connection for push button - Hardware reset
The Nano is of course plugged in and not firmly soldered, should there be any problems, it can simply be replaced.
No special Nano necessary, works with the standard Nano V3 5V and bootloader.
Scope of delivery:
- 1 pice ESTLCAM Control card AC-CNC2017-2S-REV5.1x (Board without components)
Further information / FAQ / comments and customer pictures can be found at: ArduinoClub ESTLCAM Control Card REV5.1x
Take a look at the connection diagram : Diagram