Consumers have a fortnightly right of withdrawal.
- You have the right to revoke this contract within fourteen days without giving reasons.
- The withdrawal period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you who is not the carrier have taken or have taken possession of the last goods.
In order to exercise your right of revocation, you must inform us:
- inform us of your decision to withdraw from this contract by means of a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post stating your signature, fax stating your signature or e-mail or telephone).
- You may use the sample withdrawal form below, which is not mandatory. However, it simplifies the procedure.
- In order to comply with the revocation period, it is sufficient for you to send the notification of exercising the right of revocation before the expiry of the revocation period.
Consequences of the revocation
- If you revoke this Agreement, we shall reimburse you immediately and no later than fourteen days from the date on which we received notice of your revocation of this Agreement for all payments we have received from you, including delivery charges (other than additional charges arising from your choice of a method of delivery other than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us).
- For such refund we will use the same means of payment as you used for the original transaction unless expressly agreed otherwise with you.
- We may refuse a refund until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof (proof will only be accepted by the email address stored in our system or in paper form by post) that you have returned the goods, whichever is earlier.
- You must return or deliver the goods to us immediately and in any event no later than fourteen days from the date on which you notify us of the revocation of this Agreement. This period shall be deemed to have been observed if you dispatch the goods before the expiry of the period of fourteen days.
- You shall bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
- You shall only be liable for any loss in value of the goods if such loss in value is due to handling of the goods that is not necessary for testing their condition, properties and functionality.
The right of revocation does not apply to the following contracts
- Contracts for the supply of goods which are not prefabricated and the manufacture of which is based on an individual choice or destination by the consumer or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer.
- Contracts for the delivery of goods if these have been inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery due to their nature, e.g. in the case of construction kits.
- The right of revocation does not apply to consumers who do not belong to a member state of the European Union at the time the contract is concluded and whose sole place of residence and delivery address are outside the European Union at the time the contract is concluded.
Sample withdrawal form
I/we (**) hereby cancel the contract concluded by me/us (**) for the purchase of the following good(s) (**) /the provision of the following service (**): Description(s) of goods (**)
Name of the consumer(s):
Address of the consumer(s):
the goods :
Signature (only for paper messages):
(*) You can send your cancellation either by post, fax or e-mail to our company using this form.
(**) Delete as applicable.